|Dimensions||10 × 4 × 6 in|
ActivaDose® II Dose Controller SystemIOMED® Phoresor and ActivaDose® II Dose Controller System, Iontophoresis
Balego replacement for the IOMED® Phoresor II Auto PM850 Dose Controller System
- The ActivaDose® II has two controls to operate dose and current, with optional push-knob or turn capabilities. High-contrast display indicates dose, time and current.
- Automatic current ramp-up and ramp-down for maximum comfort. Dose range from 0 to 80 mA-min with 0.1 mA-min increments.
- Includes visual indicators and audible alerts for resistance limit, dose and current limits, and electrode reject.
- Time calculations are performed automatically and recalculated if dose and current settings are changed, or with pause/restart.
- Increased circuit efficiency for longer battery life.
- More power than dual-channel devices for better penetration; up to 80 volts.
- Improved display for better contrast and line of sight
- Includes Controller, 2 lead wires, 2 9-Volt Batteries, and an Instruction Manual.