The Balego® 2195 is among the latest in the Balego™ line of pain relief devices. This is the first full-line of portable, combination electrotherapy devices to have preset programs by body part, and customizable programs in one device.These devices have the most innovative, up-to-date programs and waveforms available to provide easy to use, noninvasive pain relief. Equipped with a rechargeable lithium ion battery, the 2nd Generation Balego™ devices are perfect for at home, or on-the-go, therapy.
The Balego® 2195 is a two output channel electrotherapy device that features TENS, EMS, Interferential (IF), and Russian Stimulation modes. These 4 Modalities are now regularly recommended by doctors, physiotherapists and other medical professionals throughout the world.
- TENS, EMS, IF, and Russian Stimulation are drug free methods of controlling chronic and acute pain by sending deep electrical impulses into your nerves and muscles.
- TENS, EMS, IF, and Russian Stimulation do not cure any physiological problem; these modes only help control the pain.
- In most patients it is effective in reducing or eliminating the pain, allowing for a return to normal activity.
- High tech design with extra-large LCD display – Easy to see & use!
- 4-in-1 Therapy Modes Featuring TENS, EMS, IF and Russian Stimulation
- 6 Therapeutic body part buttons available
- Preset body programs or user defined modes option
- Fully programmable treatment timer
- Rechargeable 3.7V Lithium Ion Battery with LED Charging Indicator Light
- Electrode Load Indicator
- Compliance Meter
- Portable design for on-the-go patients
- Highest Quality Balego™ Electrodes included
- Doctor Recommend & Patient Trusted
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Balego replacement for EMPI Continuum model 199610-001