|Dimensions||10 × 8 × 2 in|
Balego® TENS Digital Edition Unit with 100mA output and 5 modesBalego® Clinical and OTC Devices, Featured Products
Balego’s TENS Digital Edition Unit helps you treat patients at the office, at home, or anywhere else. With 100mA output and 5 modes, the right treatment method can be chosen to help treat pain.
Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) uses low-voltage electrical current to provide pain relief for various ailments, including fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, and many others. Our TENS unit is a 9-Volt battery-powered device delivering electrical impulses through electrodes placed on your skin’s surface.
System includes device, lead wires, four self-adhesive reusable electrodes, 9V battery, hard plastic carrying case quick start guide and an instruction manual.
- Patience compliance meter, 60 records up to 999 hours
- Power Source: 9-volt battery
- Modes: 5 — Burst, Modulation, Constant, MRW, SD1 and SD2
- Channels: Dual channel for use with two or four electrodes
- Timer: 5 to 60 minutes, auto shutoff or continuous
- 100 mA output
- Pulse Width: 50 Î¼S – 300 Î¼S adjustable, 10 Î¼S/step
- Pulse Rate: 2-150 Hz, adjustable
- One-year warranty
- New Stronger 100mA output
- Safety amplitude cover
- Sturdy metal belt clip
- Rubber side railings for maximum handling
- Premium silver finish