Our Balego® brand of electrodes are manufactured in the U.S.A. with American made raw materials.
Very few electrodes can make this claim.
Some electrodes claim to be “made with American Made adhesive” or “American Made Gel”. These electrodes are not made in the USA. This simply means the gel for these electrodes was sourced from an American company and made overseas.
Our electrodes come with a quality and satisfaction guaranteed.
- Long lasting .040 inch thick hydrogel – Superior conformability to body contours.
- Quick, moderately aggressive tac – Firm, yet gentle electrode to skin contact for multiple applications.
- High re-wettability/dryout resistance – Effective in high heat and humidity.
- Highly conductive carbon film – Even current distribution.
- Spun lace top coat – Flexible and conformable to a variety of application sites.
- Soft molded socket connector – Provides superior connection to the lead wire. Only one available in the market.
- Highly conductive pigtail wire strands – Flexible and durable for multiple uses.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. with American Made raw materials.
- REF EP84218