CHATTANOOGA INTELECT® IFC PORTABLEINTELECT® PORTABLE ELECTROTHERAPY
Intelect® Portable Electrotherapy Interferential Current Unit. For symptomatic relief and management of chronic pain and acute post-surgical or post-trauma pain. Includes leadwires, 9-volt battery, Dura-Stick® Self-Adhesive Electrodes and a convenient carrying case.
- Dual Channel, Manual Selection for two or four Electrodes
- Adjustable Pulse Amplitude, Interference Frequency and Difference Frequency parameters
- Four stimulation modes (frequency shifts): Continuous, 1/1, 8/8 and 10/10 Ramped
- Includes 120V AC line cord adapter
- Sliding cover for controls and battery