The 17″x13″ (43cm x 33cm) HydraHeat Hot Pack Neck Contour/Cervical Hot Pack helps to deliver heat therapy at safe temperatures. Good for use in all clinic and office settings.hydraheat-instructions-for-use
HydraHeat Hot Pack Oversize Hot Pack 17” x 13” (43 x 33 cm)HYDRAHEAT HOT PACKS
Use HydraHeat Hot Packs to deliver heat therapy at safer temperatures.
HydraHeat Packs don’t have a porous outer layer like conventional moist heat therapy hot packs, so the high temperatures used to kill the bacteria that can develop inside a conventional hot pack isn’t needed when using HydraHeat. This allows heat therapy treatments at lower, safer temperatures, while still being within the therapeutic range.
- HydraHeat Packs’ Polymer Skin is Bacteria Resistant and Easy to Wipe Clean, Lessening the Risk of Bacterial Attachment to the Hot Packs
- HydraHeat Hot Packs Provide Therapeutic Heat Therapy within Optimal Temperature Range of 120° – 140° F
- No Need to Cover HydraHeat Packs with Terry Covers — A Simple Towel or Pillow Case is the Only Barrier Needed between the Hot Pack and the Patient
- Pliable — Each Hot Pack Can Contour to the Treatment Area for Optimal Placement
- SureSeam Process Ensures the Integrity of Hot Packs is Maintained with No Bursting or Leaking
- Compatible with All Types of Moist Heat Therapy Heating Units; but for Best Results — Use with HydraTherm Heating Unit to Ensure a Clean Heat Therapy System
- HydraHeat Packs are Non-Latex, and are Covered by a 1 Year Warranty