Designed to treat the same anatomical areas as IontoPatch 80 and offers the same product benefits in a shorter 8-hour average patient wear time.* 120mA-min.
Features an innovative, self-contained battery that produces an electric current to carry drug molecules non-invasively across the skin and to underlying tissue. Drug delivery is shut off automatically when the prescribed dosage has been administered. The IontoPatch is single-use and disposable. Stronger dose (120mA-min) for more aggressive yet safe treatment.
- More patients improve faster to allow them to participate in full therapy treatment sooner
- Higher dose delivers more therapy in fewer treatments
- Safer for patients susceptible to skin irritation
- 8 hours average patient wear time*
- Treats most areas including elbows, knees, wrists, feet and shoulders. 120mA-min. 8-hour average patient wear time.*
*Delivery time is dependent upon individual patient skin resistance. Study data on file
IontoPatch Extra Strength™ Iontophoresis Delivery System (6 Kits/Box)Featured Products, IontoPATCH® Iontophoresis, Iontophoresis
- IontoPatch has 3 evidence based studies and is 510K FDA approved as an alternative to injection to be used with soluble salts. A common choice is Dexamethasone. Data and Research: Data & Research — IontoPatch
- The soluble salts polarity needs to be placed on the appropriate side that matches its polarity. For example- Dexamethasone has negative polarity and therefor needs to be applied to the patch on the negative side. The saline will be placed on the side opposite side.
- Please make sure that the patch is flush with the skin and that there are no ridges. The patch will work automatically without you needing to do anything other than apply the soluble salt, the saline and apply to the skin.
- Common Uses: Common Uses — IontoPatch
- About Iontophoresis and how IontoPatch works: About Iontophoresis. How does it work? (iontopatch.com)
- How to apply: How to Apply IontoPatch™ [Video]
- Frequently Asked Questions: IontoPatch™ Frequently Asked Questions
- IontoPatch may be submitted for reimbursement using CPT code 97033. Please check with your payor for proper documentation needed for reimbursement consideration.