|Dimensions||6 × 4 × .02 in|
Balego® Premium Reusable Silver Stimulating Electrode, 2” Square (4/package) 616SBUni-Patch™ S Series Starburst Stimulating Electrodes
Our Balego® brand of electrodes are manufactured in the U.S.A. with American made raw materials.The
Balego® Premium Stimulating Electrode Design (Replacement form EMPI Brand 199658-001)Our Most Advanced Stimulating Electrode Technology
The Balego® Premium stimulating electrode design incorporates a patented multi-layer gradient pattern providing the most advanced current distribution system available. This unique gradient pattern is made of pure silver, known as a superior conductive material and optimal for stimulating electrodes.
Balego® Premium stimulating electrodes feature our exclusive hypoallergenic hydrogel with pure aloe vera. The thick hydrogel layer provides superior adherence even after multiple uses.
New Storage Liner A tinted double-coated storage liner simplifies removal and storage. Since both sides are gel friendly, the electrodes can be stored on either side.
- Incorporates a highly conductive silver ink printed in a patented gradient starburst pattern on a conductive carbon film base.
- Evenly controls the flow of electrical current over the entire surface of the electrode.
- Features a thick hypoallergenic hydrogel formulated with pure aloe vera gel, known for its hydrating properties and natural moisturizing effects.
- Promotes superior adherence to the skin, even after multiple uses, assuring the patient will receive comfortable treatments throughout the life of the electrode.
- Simplifies removal and storage with a two-sided storage liner.
- Uses a copper-tin lead wire with proven flexibility and durability.
- Offers soft molded lead wire connectors providing superior comfort and adaptation to variations in mating pin size.
- Efficient conductivity with low electrode impedance promotes safer treatment for the patient and improves battery life.
QUANTITY DISCOUNTS AND FREE SHIPPING
BUY 10 AND SAVE 20%: $7.96 – BEST OFFER